ready.. steady... BAKE!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hello sweets and lovers of sweets!

Lots on your plate?
Join the club!

Hopefully the sun is coming out tomorrow.
Especially between 10am-3pm!(:

Earlier in the evening I was freaking out because my strawberry truffles failed BIG TIME but thank goodness baking allows you to unleash your creativity! My strawberry truffles have now transformed into white chocolates filled with soft-centered strawberry cream - kind of like freddo frogs. "MOVE OVER FREDDO!" HAH.

Sigh. I hope you guys are having or have had better luck than me.
Luckily, I have already made my oreo truffles and vanilla cupcakes. PHEW!

Please invite your friends to support us in raising funds for the Breast Cancer Foundation, the charity chosen by our secretary, Emily. Tell them we're having a RAFFLE too!!


See you and your yummy creations tomorrow, sweets!



Sincerely,

Stephy.

0 comments: